what to bring to your tax agent for your individual tax return
Must see video to organise you on what to bring to your tax return appointment.
Here is a simple list of what to bring on your first tax appointment with us:
1. A copy of your last tax return
2. Your tax file number
3. Payment summaries of employment government or super payments
4. A hospital cover tax statement
5. Bank interest and dividend amounts
6. Your bank details for your refund
7. Your spouse’s income details
8. Any expenses related to your work and work-related travel details
9. Rental property details
10. Capital gains acquisition and disposal details
11. Business income and expenses
12. Managed investment tax statements
13. Foreign income details
14. Identification documents such as license or passport
Also bring along your home loan statements, superannuation accounts, business and personal insurances for a free check up review.
and any questions you may have are all answered as part of your tax return service.